Tuesday 3 December 2019

Some kind of wonderful

Hello dear Dusty friends 

I hope you are well and having a wonderful day. How quickly did this year go? I can hardly believe that  we are almost in December...


I am back today sharing this layout, inspired by our stunning November Moodboard. I am sure you will agree the colours are just beautiful. So if you have not participated yet, be sure to join in.

So for today's layout I selected a couple of different pieces of chipboard which I coloured with  13@rts Matte Paints and White Brilliance Ink.

I started by stamping a bit of texture to the background using Archival Ink and 13@rts stamp. Next I added a paper doily and strips of lace and patterned paper to create a bit of texture around my photo area. 


I then used the Broken Marakesh pieces to ground my design and the beautiful chipboard doily to lead the eyes to the photo.


I decided to embellish it using these beautiful flowers from 49 And Market. To complete the flower clusters,  I included little chipboard leaves, painted with Olive Matte Paint. I could not help to also add these cute little toadstools, which was the perfect addition to my background.


Last but not least I added the beautiful mini captions title and a couple of fussy cut elements, stickers and 3D Balls.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Dusty Attic products:



                        



                           Mini-Captions-10

Till next time have fun and take care.






No comments :

Post a Comment