Friday 10 January 2020

Dusty Attic Cards

Hello dear friends 

Welcome back here on the blog.  Today I would like to share my take on our  Moodboard for December.

For my last post for 2019, I decided to do something different and create 2 cards rather than a layout.



I chose to use the beautiful Aqua Flora Collection from 13@rts as it perfectly suited our Moodboard  with it's rich purples and teal hues.


I absolutely adore the Creative script background and decided to ink it in white and use it as a base layer for all my embellishments.


Next I painted a mix of the cogs with 13@rts Glow Colours to allow it to stand out against the beautiful flowers from 49And Market.


Last but not least I added a sticker sentiment to finish it off.

Products used: 


With 2019 drawing to a close, I would like to wish you Happy and Wonderful New Year. May you be blessed with with all the good things that you are hoping for.

Till next time have fun and take care.





No comments :

Post a Comment