Sunday 24 November 2019

Picture Perfect

Hello dear friends

I am back on the #49AndMarket blog today sharing this layout I created using a variety of new and older 49 And Market products.


I just love our burlap trims, especially this cream one. It makes it so easy to create a bit of texture and interest around the photo.


As you will see, I added some of the stunning 3D Embellishments to create different layers around my photo. I also added leftover Archival board branches.


For the flower clusters, I used some of the older 49 And Market roses in combination with the recently released Country Blooms.

To finish it up, I added a gorgeous chipboard title from Dusty Attic as well as little stickers from 13@arts.

Products used:


Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Till next time,  have fun and take care.








No comments :

Post a Comment