Wednesday 7 August 2019

Love you to the moon and back

Hello dear 49And Market friends 

It's Anguree with you on the blog today and I hope you have all been well. 


Today I would like to share this layout with you that I created using the beautiful Old School Collection and stunning new 49 And Market Layered Embellishments and Daisy Flowers.

I started by creating a textured background using Dusty Attic Chiipboard, medical gauze and Eru roots from 13@rts.


I then placed my photos and arranged the gorgeous new daisies and layered embellishments around the photo.


Last but not least I finished it off using 3D Powertex Balls from 13@rts.

Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

49 And Market Products used:







No comments :

Post a Comment