Sunday 1 September 2019

Memories

Hello dear friends

Welcome back here on the blog today. I hope you have all been well.

Today I would like to share this layout I created by using the stunning Old-school Collection coupled with our latest range of Layered Embellishments and flowers.


I started by adding a little bit of stencilling using a 13arts stencil and modeling paste. Next I added some random stamping around my photo area using Pascal 's formula stamp.


I then layered pieces of doily, cogs from the New Layered Embellishments and Dusty Attic Chiipboard to create an area for my photo. 


I then decided to use the new 49 And Market a Tangerine Wildflowers compliment the blue splattered background. 


Last but not least I added a couple of the new wishing bubbles and 13@rts sticker words to finish it off.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Till next time have fun and take care.


Products used:

No comments :

Post a Comment