Wednesday 17 July 2019

Dusty Attic Cards

Hello everyone, Anguree here. Today I am sharing my first blog post as a member of Dusty Attic and I can't tell you how honoured I am to join this group of amazing Designers. Thank you so much for inviting me Jennifer, I will do my best to do you proud.


I love scrapbooking but I also love making cards and for my first post, I decided to have some fun making cards using a range of beautiful and dainty chippies and embellishments.


For my card base, I used regular white card stock with different layers of 49 And Market Papers, including the Bold and Beautiful Collection and Ethereal Collection.

I then added a small piece of fine lace across the middle of each card, just to have a bit of a start. I chose these beautiful new balcony and window chippies as the main feature of each of my cards.



I then added Broken bits #6 to ground my composition and add some texture. I also picked out some leaves to complete my flower clusters.

Once I was happy with my composition I coloured all my chipboard using a combination of Tsukineko Ink, and a bit of Distress Oxide Ink.  I just love how easy and seamless this process is, no mess and no fuss.


To embellish my cards I used a combination of 49And Market and other leftover flowers from my stash.


Last but not least I selected chippy sentiment words which I completed using Tim Holtz and 13@rts stickers.

Here are the list of products I used:









I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be back to visit us again in the near future.

Till then, take care and have fun creating.

Anguree 
Xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment