Wednesday 3 July 2019

On this special day

Hello dear 49 And Market  friends

I hope you have been well. Today I am back sharing this layout using the beautiful new Vintage Remnants Collection. I just love the lace and vintage feel, which was perfect for this photo got taken at the Louvre on our 15th wedding anniversary.


Products used:

Flower-mini-series-01-cloud
Wildflowers-cloud
Burlap-ribbon-roll-cream-4-x-1m
Vintage-Remnants-paper-no-1

I decided to keep it simple using natural textures and elements that complement the beautiful lace patters on the paper. As you can see, I added small pieces of vintage lace, and  beautiful cream 49 And Market Burlap and 13@rts roots to create a base for my layout.


I do not know about you, but I absolutely love these new Wildflowers. The small cluster of flowers and large flowers make it super easy to create with, so I just placed the main cluster at the bottom, with a single half flower on the right. I then filled the small gaps another areas by using the beautiful mini collection. I really like the this collection, because  it allows you to add just that few extra pieces, without opening another big packet which will leave lots of leftovers.


Last but not least I added a couple of journaling strips using my favourite 13@rts sticker sheets and  a couple of  3D Balls to finish it off.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Till next time, have fun and enjoy creating beautiful memories with your favourite products.

All my love





No comments :

Post a Comment