Thursday 6 June 2019

Never stop Exploring

Hello dear Friends

Welcome back on the blog. Today I am sharing this layout featuring some of your favourite 49And Market products using the stunning Captured Adventures Collection, in combination with some of the more recent Archival board designs, Whishing bubbles and lots of flowers.


Products used:
6x6-Archival-board-never-stop-exploring-white
Captureved-Adntures-journey
Burlap-ribbon-roll-cream-4-x-1m
Vintage-shades-botanical-blends-blue
Botanical-blends-snow
Blossom-blends-sea-breeze
sand-sea-lighthouse-stamp-4x6
Wishing-bubbles-limeade/

I started off by stamping randomly on the background, using the Sand and Sea Lighthouse stamps. It's very subtle, but created just enough texture around my focus area.


Next I created a photo base using 49 And Market Burlap, 13@rts roots and medical gauze. As you can see I added lots of flowers to surround my photo.


I added small pieces of Archival board to match the theme. I then painted my title using 13arts paints to allow it to stand out amongst the rest of my embellishments, matching the colour of my flowers.

Last but not least I added a few finishing touches using beautiful new wishing bubbles, 3D Balls, Mica and course glitter.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and that you will feel inspired to dig up some of your older papers that you may have saved for a special occasion.

Till next time, have fun creating.






No comments :

Post a Comment