Tuesday 7 May 2019

Never Stop Exploring

Hello dear friends

Welcome back here, I hope you all had a good weekend. It's Mayday here in Northern Australia, so I am enjoying the pleasure of sleeping in on a Monday and having a shorter work week.

Today, I'd like to share another layout using the stunning new Bold and Beautiful Collection. Oh my, I can't get enough of these papers, they are so beautiful and you can use them in endless cololour combinations. I fell in love with all the pastel tones and chose a monochrome scheme, but this Collection also features beautiful bright flowers, should you prefer to use those to brighten things up.


Products used:

For this layout I decided to use the reverse side of both of  the DearJohn  and Love Shadows papers and loved how well they coordinate with another.  To smooth the transition between the two papers I added modeling paste using a stencil/Mask from 13@rts.


As you can see I used a couple of 49 And Market stamps and Archival Grey ink to highlight the background of the photo area.


I then added layers of the brand new 49 And Market Laser Cut Images, Archival board pieces, Ecru Roots from 13@rts and lace. The beauty of the Laser Cut images are that they are not only fine and intricate, but all ready to use, so you do not need to fussy cut anything. Then the white Archival board save you even more time, because there is no need to gesso it or emboss it. It's beautiful just the way it is.


Last but not least, I could not help to include a sneak of our gorgeous new flowers. Wow, I absolutely love these, they come in gorgeous clusters and it makes it super easy to create. And if that's not enough I adore this shade of blue, it 's just perfect for beach pages, wedding pages... the possibilities are indeed endless.

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hop you enjoyed your time here.
Till next time, take care and have fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment