Wednesday 24 April 2019

Life is a grand adventure

Hello dear  Friends

I hope you are all enjoying the Easter Break and have had your fill of yummy hot cross buns and chocolate. I'm back today sharing this flowery spring inspired page, using our beautiful new a sneak peak of the gorgeous new flowers that soon will be available.


Products used:

I absolutely adore the soft sage shade of the reverse side of the "To the Point" paper and combined it with the subtle green patterns from the Love Shadows page.




As you can see I included bits of our brand new chipboard pieces as well as the beautiful new flower Collection. don't you just love how easily it all blends together?

Thank you so much for visiting me today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and that you will visit  me again . Till next time, have fun creating.

No comments :

Post a Comment