Wednesday 24 April 2019

Great Outdoors

Hello dear  friends

I have been away for some time and hope that you have been well. Today, I would like to share this layout  I created for 49 And Market, featuring this gorgeous photo of a work colleague 's little boy. Isn't he just adorable?


Products used:


For this layout I used a combination of papers from both the Paradise Island, and Captured Adventures Collections. As you can see, I also used a number of the stunning Laser Cut sea-stars.




To add some texture and blend in the colour colours from my photo I used an array of different flowers.


Last but not least I added this gorgeous new 49 And Market archival board title to match.


All mixed media, textures and stickers are available at 13@rts.

Thank you so much for visiting me today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and hope you visit us again in the near future.

Till next time take care and have fun creating.


3 comments :

  1. your creation is Amazing. A real beauty. ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning LO! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete