Friday 6 July 2018

More than Words Challenge July


Hello dear friends

It's July and I am back sharing another beautiful Challenge with you. This month at More than words we would like you to warm up and remember all those wonderful sunny holidays at the beach. Yes our inspiration word is Beach and for the creative challenge, we would like you to incorporate shells, somewhere in your project. I don't think it can be any easier, do you agree? :)


I really loved our theme this month. My layout was inspired by this photo of my husband and I on Blouberg Beach in Cape Town. I love the times we walk on the BEACH and picking up tiny shells. For the creative challenge, I included some of the pansy SEASHELLS and other small white shells 
which we have gathered on a local beach

As you can see, I my favorite 13arts sprays and mix media products to create a background on my canvas and them embellished it using beautiful 49 And Market Flowers and shells we have collected.


For more information to play along, visit our website at 
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/ and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I can't wait to see what you create. Till next time, take care and have fun.

1 comment :