Sunday 3 June 2018



Hello my friends

I am back sharing another June Challenge. This time we are going on a Journey at More Than Words Challenge and we would like you to show and tell us how this word inspired you. In addition to the Inspiration word, Journey, we also need you to include a map somewhere in your project as part of our creative challenge.



I was inspired by this photo of my husband and I in the desert near Dubai. We love to travel and have visited a number of destinations. Yet, one of our biggest trips was 9 years ago when we left our birth country to come to Australia and eventually become citizens. You see, life itself is a JOURNEY. Sometimes you think you know where you are heading, and then everything changes and forces you to change course. Other times you have to walk through a desert to find your oasis and sometimes you have to piece the map together to find your way. What is important though is to enjoy the ride! For the creative challenge, I tore pieces of a MAP patterned tissue paper and decoupaged it to add them on my background. I also fussy cut both a geographical and town map of Darwin to use under the photo. To finish it off, I used a die-cut globe image and a map stamp.

For more info on this challenge or to check out inspiration from the rest of the team, visit the blog at http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-2018-main-challenge-journey-map.html.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I will be back soon sharing another fun challenge for you to join. Till then, take care and enjoy your creating journey.

No comments :

Post a Comment