Friday 10 January 2020

Such a great day to remember

Hello dear friends

I hope you are well and hopefully you can sit down with a cuppa to relax in between the mad rush that goes along with Christmas and the end of the year.

I'm back here today sharing a beachy layout using the beautiful Seaside Collection.


As you can will see I've used little scrap pieces of paper to create a textured background for my photo.


I chose to use the beautiful newEnchanted Petals, a couple of Laser cut images and fine pieces of Arcival board to embellish the areas around my photo.  Laat but not least I finished it off using Dusty Attic Chiipboard. 


Products used

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I  hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future. 




No comments :

Post a Comment