Sunday 24 November 2019

The ultimate photo

Hello dear friends

Welcome back on the blog today. I hope you are all having a great week, so far. I am back today sharing this layout I created using various 49 And Market Papers and flowers.


I was inspired this cheerful and flowery page from the Vintage Remanents Collection. I just love the soft roses against the rustic vintage background.


I was in the mood to create something soft and romantic, matching and decided to use these beautiful 3D Laser Cut flowers from the 8 x 8 Bold and Beautiful Collection. As you can see I also included 3 little butterflies, which I fussy cut from the bonus  page in the Ethereal Collection.

 These scarlet Wildflowers flowers just fitted beautifuly into my colour scheme, adding just the right amount of colour and vibrance.


I still felt like I need just a bit more texture and added a bit of Ecru roots  from 13@rts and Dusty Attic Chiipboard to ground my design. Last but not least I added a couple of 13@rts stickers to finish it off.

49 And Market Products  

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.




No comments :

Post a Comment