Sunday 24 November 2019

Best day ever

Hello dear 49 And Market friends 

How has your day been so far? I hope you are all good and enjoying yourselves. I am back today, sharing this layout I created with the beautiful Serendipitous Collection and a some of our new flowers and 3D Embellishments. 


I decided to use a couple of Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces to create my scene and frame my photo. To colour them I used a combination of Distress ink, and 13@rts gesso and spray.



As you can see I layered burlap trim, 3D Embellishments and Laser Cut Elements to create two flower clusters on on sides of my photo. I  just love how easy it is to create with these. No fussy cutting, no stress. All you need to do is put them where you want them.

Products used:

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Till next time have fun and take care.



No comments :

Post a Comment