Tuesday 1 May 2018

More than Words Challenge May 2018

Hello everyone

I hope you have been well. I'm back today sharing my take on our new challenge at More than Words. This month we would like you to create a project, inspired by the word "Memories". Our creative challenge is frames, so for you to qualify, we need you to add a frame of some kind.

I created this layout using 4 resin frames with a Chipboard title from Scrap FX, "Captured Memories".


Close up details:


As you can see I used the beautiful Vintage Paper Collection by #13arts coupled with lots of #49AndMarket flowers. 


 I  painted my Scrap FX chipboard pieces with the new #13arts Glow Colours. I just love how rich these watercolour paints are and I am sure you would agree that the shine it adds to the chipboard is just amazing.

Please visit the blog for more details on how to play along and checkout the stunning creations by my fellow team members.


https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/may-2018-main-challenge-memories-frame.html?m=1

Thank you so much for visiting me today. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

Till next time, have fun creating.


1 comment :