Friday 1 December 2017

More than Words Challenges December 2017

Hello dearest friends 

It is the 1st of December and in 3 weeks we will celebrate Christmas. It's a wonderful time of year and though most of us are super busy scurrying around to get everything done it's such a great feeling to look forward to time with family and friends. Yes I have always been a fan of Christmas... How about you?

At More than Words Challenges we would like to challenge you to create something that relates to family and numbers this month. If Christmas doesn't inspire you, its all good. We would like you to create any layout or canvas inspired by the word family, but we would also like you to incorporate numbers as part of our creative challenge.  

This was my take on the challenge and despite being my favorite time of year I did a very non-Christmasy layout :) See you can do this too. 


I was inspired by this photo of mom and I. I try to go and visit my family every year just after Christmas and this photo was taken during one of those holidays. I wanted to add numbers in a meaningful way and incorporate this creative challenge into my journaling by replacing some words with numbers.

I fussy cut flowers from the gorgeous new Autumn Collection at 49 and Market and used it in combination with 49Market flowers, Scrap FX Chipboard and metal embellishments from Finnabair Prima Marketing a stencil from 13@rts stencil and word strips from Flutterby Designs.




Hope you are feeling inspired and would love to see what you create.  Make sure you play along this time by following this link for more info on the challenge and to check out what the rest of the team created for you.


Thank you for stopping by today and till next time have fun playing. 
Xxx




1 comment :

  1. I saw this gorgeous page at More than Words and just wanted to tell you that I love your style! so elegant, all your pages are superb! you have a beautiful blog! Lisa

    ReplyDelete