Friday 1 September 2017

MORE THAN WORDS SEPTEMBER MAIN CHALLENGE AND ALL AND CREATE CHALLENGE 1

Hello dear friends

Today I am sharing my DT layout for the September  More Than Words Challenge .


Our Challenge this month is to create a GRUNGE  project using the word FEARLESS as inspiration.

I created a grungy printed background using my Geliplate. Next I added lots of grungy items and texture including corrugated cardboard, an old bbq grid, staples, twine, lace and metal embellishments.


It's a bit modern with a tad of vintage and it includes a face and word strips about taking risks and being brave.

If some of this sound familiar you are right. It was the perfect fit for All-and-create's Europe challenge. If you want to play along read Challenge 1 by following this linkhttps://www.aallandcreate.com/challenge-1

I will also be teaching this in my upcoming trip to Brisbane in 2 weeks so if you like it be sure to book our spot at The Scrap A Patch.

Till next time, have fun.
Xxx 



No comments :

Post a Comment