Wednesday 1 March 2017

Kraft + March 2017 Challenge

Good morning lovelies

It is the first of March. Yikes time sire flies when you ate having fun. I'm going on an overseas trip in 3 weeks and am sooo not ready. It felt so far away... eek

First things first though, and yes as always the start of the month means an array of new exciting challenges for you to join. Yeah... excited? You are going to love March my friends I only did 2 so far and both have been super duper fun.

So this month in Kraft + we ask you to use kraft + Denim. I am a demin kinda girl and it's so trendy right now. Seriously I love my jeans and I don't think it can ever go out of fashion. Do you agree?

So here's my take on it:


I was inspired by my gorgeous cousin in her denim jacket. Somehow this photo was just perfect for the job. I love the fact that it makes I contact and reaveals part of that vibrant attitude and personality.


I used the leg of an old pair of jeans. I loved the strong seam lines and decided to use it as a photomat on on my painted background. It just happened to fall perfectly and I loved the folds it made so I stapeled it too my page. ( Well that's not all I stapeled last night... I had to detach my messy mat afterwards LOL 😜😂..)


I also found a strange love for tulle of late so obviously I had to include that and a couple of flowers to finish it off.


I hope you enjoyed this post with me and can't wait to see what you come up with. Also visit the blog for more inspiration by my uber talented design team buddies.
http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/?m=0


I will be back sharing another fabulous challenge soon so stay tuned.

Xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment