Wednesday 1 June 2016

Off The Rails June

Hello my friends

I'm back to share yet another design team challenge.  This time it's Off the Rails Scrapbooking and this month our challenge is to create a monochromatic layout.

You can choose any colour you want as long as you use hues of that color only. And yes you may use a white background :)

Here is my take on it


As you can see, I went with black.... mmmm yes I have to admit it's not my only black and white layout this month. In fact almost all of my work this month has that kinda look lol. I guess it just shows you how big influence a tiny bit of inspiration or challenge can have. So which colour will you choose? Not sure... come and check out the work of my fellow dt members and come and join us: http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au


I'm looking forward to seeing your take on it so play along.

Till next time, enjoy creating x

1 comment :

  1. Love this Anguree! Lots of detail, beautifully balanced with white space!

    ReplyDelete