Thursday 5 May 2016

Hello everyone

Hope you have all been well. Oh my how does time fly, we are almost at the end of the first week in May! I have to admit, May came a little faster than I anticipated, but as always, I have heaps to share with you this month, so go and grab a cuppa to catch up :)

So firstly, today is the last day for entering Case File 198 at Color Stories Inspiration (CSI), so if you still want to get it in, be quick and get it in before it's too late.

Here is the challenge:

 My take on it:



I chose to go simple and  decided to use acrylic paint, enamel dots and molding past in the background. I chose to use the clues: flower, leaves,music and animals to work with. The beautiful ble chipboard is from Scrap FX, so if you like this, please hop over to their store to browse all the exciting products available.

 As you will notice, I've been quite addicted to circles of late. Every time I create a layout, I seem to grab the circle dies and before you know it, my photos are cut into circle shapes. I loved it, ever moment of it, but if you like to know what inspired this "trend" stay tuned for my next post...

Till then, happy scrapping and make sure you get your layout in before the time is up. 1 Day 17 hours and 19 minutes in counting...



No comments :

Post a Comment