Friday 1 May 2015

Kraft +– May – Kraftboard challenge

Hello  everyone

I am super excited to share my Guest DT  layout and card for Kraft Plus this month. I am literally bursting of excitement to have this opportunity. Thank you Sandra, for having us. I absolutely love this blog and I am and honored to be featured here.

A big thank you to Vicki, from Scrap Matrix, who has invited me to join her as guest designer for Scrap Matrix this month. If you like the embellishments I used, please visit Scrap Matirx at http://scrapmatrix.com for more details.

This month's challenge is a kraft board full of gorgeous images and inspiration, so please pop over and be inspired by the work of the Design Team or join the Facebook site for regular updates on the amazing work all the design team members and group members enter each month. Just follow the blog link or type the following address into your browser: http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au. This challenge site is open for all kinds of crafters, cardmakers, scrappers, off the page artists or art journal junkies, so whatever your passion, join in.


I  was inspired by the autumn colours, beads and flowers. At first I was not quite sure what layout I would do, so I started with a card. From there everything just flowed and fell into place. It was quite interesting because I'm more a scrapper than a cardmaker, but love both worlds all the same.  Both my card and single layout was created on a kraft base, using alcohol inks, metal embellishments, german Scrap, stamps and filigree or metal embellishments.

So here are my creations:







Product List: Kraft Paper; Black Cardstock; Alcohol Inks–Ranger; Chipboard– Scrap Matrix; German Scrap– Scrap Matrix; Filigree and metal embellishments –Scrap Matrix, Prima; Stamps –Heidi Swapp, Stampers Anonymous– Tim Holtz; Flowers – Scrap Matrix; Pins– Scrap Matrix; Flowers– Scrap Matrix, Petaloo; black cotton, plastic sheets.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Regards

Anguree xoxo



4 comments :

  1. Wow wow wow Ange, both projects are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much TanIA. We will chat up soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you Guesting! You're a PERFECT guest, too;) I love the way you've designed your card with the butterfly as the focal point....then your LO...STUNNING.. that design...wow!! The clock and the metal ROCK:):) Thanks for your lovely words on my blog, too ;):)

    ReplyDelete