Thursday 28 May 2015

12 Tags 2015 May

Hello everyone

I am just quickly popping in to share my take on the Tim Holtz tag challenge with you. I loved playing along again and really wish I could do it every month. However life does get in the way at times and before you know it, the month has slipped away between everything else we needed to do. It's awesome fun though so I guess I just need to make the time, don't you agree?

Do hop over to his blog to check out all the fun techniques he incorporated this month. http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-may/

Here is his version:



Here is my take on the challenge:


As you will see, I did not have Al the stuff Tim had, but used all the Tim goodies I could find in my stash. Obviously I could not help to be a little naughty and ordered the gorgeous rolled roses die. This is such a versatile die set and I am sure it will come to good use in the future.  The flowers are soon tiny, very very cute...

Here are a few close-ups of my version:





Product list: Tag- Kaszazz, Hessian, Dies -Tim Holtz, Pattern paper Tim Holtz, Embellishments- Tim Holtz,  Scrap Matrix & Kaszazz.

Hope you liked it and have fun creating

Cheers xxx


2 comments :

  1. Great little tag! LOVE the size, and all your improvising! Great photo too! Thanks so much for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Anguree - I love it!

    ReplyDelete