Thursday 29 March 2018

More than Words Challenge March 2018 - Enjoy everyday moments

Hello my friends

Time has flown by so quickly and I am back to share my take on our new challenge at More than Words this month.


This month we ask that you create a project inspired by the word Comfortable and use at least 3 of the colours in the moodboard.

I was inspired by my love for coffee. There's few things that's almost always appropriate and coffee is one of those. Whether you are enjoying a cosy moment with a friend, with your favourite book or magazine, a business meeting, or a couple of moments to breathe when things are crazy, coffee always makes it better.

For more information on how to play along visit our blog at
 http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/?m=0 and check out the stunning work by my fellow team members.

I used this beautiful sheet of paper and these flowers from 49AndMarket.



  


 I chose to use Scrap FX chipboard and coloured it with a mixture of 13@rts metallic paint and Colour duo powders and shiny powders.


I also coloured my mesh and some of my flowers with #13arts water ink and gesso.


Till next time have fun and enjoy creating.

Xxx


1 comment :

  1. Hey Sweetie!!!
    I love this layout so much. these 49 and market supplies are so gorgeous and i love the way you added extra value to these goodies. Love your style so much, thank you so much for such an awesome inspiration for the current challenge at MTW.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete