Saturday 28 May 2016

CSI case file 201

Good morning my friends

I hope you have all been well. My oh my, can you believe it is almost the end of the month? Wow very soon it will be June which means a fabulous new array of creative challenges.

Speaking of which, a new Case file has just opened on the Colour Stories inspiration blog. Please come and join us this time.  You are sure to get loads of inspiration so hop over to the blog here for more details: http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-201-case-closes-on-june-10-2016

Here is my take on the challenge


So I used all the colours and the following clues: flowers, trees, diamonds, architectural elements, frame, puffy sticker aka enamel dots. 


I hope my take on the challenge showed you how easy it is to incorporate the clues and encourged you to play along.

More posts coming soon, so stay  tuned this week . 
Untill then, happy scrapping. x




No comments :

Post a Comment