Sunday 14 February 2016

Hello my friends

I hope you are having  a fabulous weekend and a very special Valentines day as well.

I used not to enjoy  Valentines day at all. In fact I almost dread it in my single days. Yet it has become one of those very special days in my life. Yes, I am one of those fortune enough to celebrate  my wedding anniversary on this day and this is our 12th. Wow how time flies.

We have a special Valentines reveal at Off the Rails Scrapbook in so please stop by to check out the fabulous designed projects of my fellow  design team members.http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/valentines-day-celebrating-with-dt.html?m=1.

Here is my take on our Valentines day reveal.



I created this card using the same method I used to create this month's  tags by layering a bunch of strips onto the surface of the background paper, but then covered it in gesso and thick white crackle paste, which I altered with ink sprays. I then added some stamping, grip tape and gauze, micro beads and glass glitter for texture.

Hope you enjoyed it.


Product list: watercolour paper - Kaszazz,  Ink Spray -Tattered Angeles  and Lindy's Stamp Gang, Stamps - Darkroom Door and Prima, Crackle paste - Finnebar Prima,flowers, gauze,stamps, glass glitter, micro beads.

No comments :

Post a Comment